Electrical: Fans installation
· Knowledge of residential construction and remodeling trades, practices, procedures, techniques, tools and equipment, materials, specifications, quality control, cost control, and safety.
· Proficient at the following tasks: stain-grade trim work, hang doors, drill and set door hardware, set windows, layout for stairs and common rafters, read blueprints, utilize appropriate math skills.
· Remarkable ability to read blueprints.
· Excellent mathematical skills and analytical skills necessary to do material estimates.
· Great interpersonal and communications skills.
· Exceptional ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
· Uncommon ability establishing relationships with all parties involved in the construction process that facilitate harmonious working relationships during project, and permit prompt resolution of problems and conflicts as they occur.
· Strong ability to organize assigned tasks, for completion alone or with helpTrain and supervise work crews in commercial/residential remodeling and new construction projects; coordinate schedules and all trades.