- COSTUMES: Its a great idea to bring the kids Halloween costumes and get a few shots with these! Bringing their favorite candies also keeps with the theme and helps capture memories of some of their favorites at this age for this time of year. Don’t forget their candy bag!
- CLOTHING: lots of colors (red is a great color!), lots of layers, sweaters, scarfs, textures,
- Small pumpkins with each of the kids names on them or one large pumpkin with the family name written on it with a black marker in nice fonts. You could even put the
year on it to date your photos!
- a basket of apples (or going to an apple orchard makes beautiful photos!)
- orange/yellow cupcakes makes great photos when kids are involved!
(we save those till last!) :)
- a nice big quilt to get some snuggly photos
- anything personal with kids names on it