BSA Troop 538 of Durango, Colorado - bsatroop538
Welcome to our site where you'll find the latest happenings with Durango's Boy Scout Troop 538!
We've got a wealth of resources related to scouting.
- Use the pages on Advancement and Resources for guidance down the scout trail.
- Gain inspiration from the historical list of the troop's Eagle Scouts and from reading Troop 538's history at the About Us page.
- Check out the Gallery to view photos and videos from all of our great events. Send friends and family to the Gallery to see how much fun scouts have. Photos can be downloaded and even be ordered as prints.
- Troop members have secure access to the Roster and the Message Board. These are great ways to communicate by email to an individual troop member or the whole troop at once.
- Learn how to become part of Troop 538 at the Join page.
Visit the site regularly to see what we're up to.
Were on! Andrew Skurka, named “Adventurer of the Year” by both Outside and National Geographic Adventure magazines, as well as “Person of the Year” by Backpacker magazine, is coming to Durango March 13th.
Boy Scouts of America, Boy Scout, Boy Scouts, BSA, Scout, Scouts, Durango Colorado, Durango CO, Durango, Colorado, Southwest, SW, Troop 538, Troop, 538, Mesa Verde, Great Southwest Council, Christ the King, Lutheran, Klondike, Camporee, Merit Badge
3/9/2014 9:43:26 PM