Welcome to the Goshen Rec Dept
Check out the PROGRAMS page for up-to-date flyers and available activities.
Visit us regularly to see what we're up to.
We have "GOSHEN IS GREAT" T-shirts for $6.
NEW!!! Town Above All Others T-shirt now avaiable. Still only $6.
Even Newer!!! GSN bumper stickers. For only $1!!!
Having a celebration or a party and don't know where to have it???
Rent out the Camp Cochipianee Lodge located on Beach Street, Goshen for the celebration!!
Contact the Recreation Director
at email@example.com or call 860-491-2249.
Camp Registration Day 2014
Where: Camp Cochipianee 291 Beach Street, Goshen, CT
When: Thursday, May 1, 2014
What to Bring:
· Payment in the form of check, money order, or cash; (in the process of being able to accept credit/debit cards)
· Copy of Health Assessment Record
o Must be signed by doctor. Kept on file for 36 months
· Registration Form (will be available April 28th online or day of)
· Goshen Residents per Session per camper for Grades 1-6: $125
· Non-Goshen Residents per Session per camper for Grades 1-6: $175
o Registration forms and payment will be accepted and payment must be made to be put on the waiting list on May 1st. After May 15th, they will be placed in open spots
· Pre-K/Kindergarten per Session per camper: $75 (Goshen and non-Goshen Residents)
o Ages 3-5 and must be potty trained
· Extended Camp Option per Session per camper for grades 1-6 from 3pm-4pm: $60
· Bag: $5
· Camp T-shirt: $7
· Camp Sweatshirt: $20
Summer Camp Schedule
Session 1: June 30-July 11
Session 2: July 14-July 25
Session 3: July 28-August 8
For Campers going into Grades 1-6 in September:
· 9am-3pm Monday-Friday (not including July 4th)
· Areas they will be attending:
· 9am-12pm Monday-Friday (not including July 4th)
· Activities they will be doing:
ELECTRONIC RECYCLING and
Saturday, June 7, 2014
Goshen Town Hall Parking Lot