The Jr. Lancer Players and their families would like to welcome Dawn Kaul as our new club president. If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact Dawn (see our Contact page for her information).
We would like to extend our sincerest thanks and appreciation to Devonne O'Gorman for all of her hard work and dedication over the past 4 years to get this club off the ground and making it one of the best clubs around! We will miss you!
The Junior Lancers provide girls and boys in grades 5 through 8 an opportunity to play select competitive volleyball and to develop them for a successful high school program.
This program is supported by Badger Region Volleyball and Center Court and is open to any girls who will be attending Brookfield Central High School and any boys in the Elmbrook School District.
We had a wonderful season in 2013 - here's looking for an even better season in 2014! Congratulations to all those that made club teams.
See you in Spring!
1. Our program is committee-run by a group of volunteers. Our funding comes from player fees. Though we are a feeder team for BCHS, we are an independent club, not for profit, and not supported by school funds or property taxes.
2. This program is for girls who plan to attend Brookfield Central High School and boys within the Elmbrook School District.
3. Girls and Boys play on separate teams.
4. Skill levels range from those who have played some club volleyball to those who have never played at all. (Most 5th/6th graders have little/no experience. Most 7th/8th graders have some club experience.) We want EVERYONE to participate! We will offer training to the newbies, and tough competition to those with experience.
5. Volleyball is a fun sport; our goal is for your child to have a great time at a competitive level.
6. All of the forms/information you need can be found on this web site. Your first steps should be to read our Mission Statement, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get any questions answered. Then, if you are interested in trying out, sign up online!
7. Please add email@example.com to your email contact list if you wish to receive email from the club. Otherwise your server might label it as Spam and bounce it.