ORANGE STAKES: Traditional and CUB
WHITE STAKES: Youth and Female Bowhunter
YELLOW STAKES: Male Bowhunter and Female Open
BLUE STAKES: Open Mens
TARGETS: Mckenzie and Delta. (We are trying to switch all delta targets to Mckensie ASAP)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
1) Expect a friendly, family oriented environment. When you're here, you're family.
2) Expect to be challenged with some difficult shots.
3) Course takes approx. 2 hrs to get through.
4) Expect a Variety of targets (Deer, Javelina, Cougar, Alligator, Turkey, and many more). We rotate and add different targets each shoot.
5) Our course layout can range from flat and short to hilly and fairly long, please dont hesitate to call or email about current set up if you are concerned.
6) We offer hot dogs, hamburgers, water, soda, coffee, to our shooters. Water will be available on the range as well.
7) We have 20, 25, 30, 40 yard practice bags at our range. Feel free to practice as much as you want.
8) We have BOWHOLDERS at every target. We realize bows are not cheap and want to help you keep them out of unnecessary elements.
PRO SHOOTERS (Ave. 300 +)
1) Sammy Closser (OPEN) *
2) Ryan Hurt (BH 18-34) *
3) Nolan Brothers (BH 18-34) *
4) Alex Dunker (BH 18-34) *
5) Shane Staples BH (35-49)
6) Mark Houser II (Youth) *
SHARP SHOOTERS (Ave. 275-299)
1) Roger Pepper (OPEN) *
2) Casey Bruner (BH 18-34)
3) Bryan Lynch (BH 35-49) *
4) Rich Sharrow (BH 35-49)
5) Rick Dunker (BH 50 +) *
6) Stacy Lynch (WBH) *
7) Randy Hurt (Traditional) *
GOOD SHOOTERS (Ave. 250-274)
1) Dan Wedding (OPEN) *
2) Josh Puterbaugh (OPEN)*
3) Glen Williamson (OPEN)
4) Ryan Viemeyer (BH 18-34)
5) Mike Blackorby (BH 35-49) *
6) Matthew Houser (Cub) *
COST : $12 per Shooter, Ages 10 and Under FREE, $15 entry for MONEY DIVISION (includes regular entry fee)
Create your own Archery Team.
- Need team name.
- Needs at least 4 (no more than 6) competitors on each team. The age or division of the shooter does not matter (everyone will shoot from their division stake).
- Must be able to compete in at least 3 of the 4 shoots.
- The top 4 scores of the team will be used as a team score.
- The first 3 shoots each team completes will be used as their official scores (not the best 3).
- The leading team at the end of the 4 shoots will win the team prize.
YOU CAN REGISTER YOUR TEAM AT THE FIRST LUNGBUSTER SHOOT OR EMAIL US AT ...... firstname.lastname@example.org IN ORDER TO PRE-REGISTER YOUR TEAM.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TEAM BUT WOULD LIKE TO BE PLACED ON A TEAM, PLEASE EMAIL US AND WE WILL FIND YOU ONE.
30 TARGET 3-D SHOOT DIVISIONS
- MONEY CLASS (see details below)
- Open Men
- Open Women
- Bowhunter Men (Age 18-34)
- Bowhunter Men (Age 35-49)
- Bowhunter Men (50 +)
- Bowhunter Women
- Youth (13-17 years)
- Cub (12 and Under)
MONEY CLASS DETAILS - Entry fee is $15. The purse of this class varies and is set at $5 for each person entered into it. If there are 20 participants, the winning shooter will get $100.
This class is open to all men and women competitors in the "BOWHUNTER" and "OPEN" classes.
a) each shooter MUST shoot with a partner that signs off on the shooters card.
b) each shooter will shoot from their division stake and score per course rules (see back of score card).
We have made it so you can compete against yourself as well as against each other. We will be giving out the following awards.
- 1st and 2nd Place pins given out in each division after each shoot.
- 1st place TEAM will when TEAM LUNGBUSTER T-Shirts.
- Average over 300 on 3 or more shoots and receive "Pro Shooter" Pin.
- Average 275 or more on 3 or more shoots and receive "Sharp Shooter" Pin.
- Average 250 or more on 3 or more shoots and receive "Good Shooter" Pin.
- MONEY CLASS - The purse of this class varies and is set at $5 for each person entered. So.... if there are 20 participants, the winning shooter will get $100.
* Each LEVEL will be posted on "HOME" page of WEBSITE at end of year.