McKinney Marquettes - Tryouts
Try-out Routines - Start practicing now!
MHS Marquette Dance/Drill Team Tryouts for 2013-2014
The Marquettes will be holding auditions for their 2013-2014 Dance/ Drill Team:
Tryout clinic dates and locations:
Wednesday March 20th MHS gym- 4:15-6:30
Thursday March 21st MHS gym- 4:15-6:30
Monday March 25th MHS gym- 4:15-6:30
Tuesday March 26th MHS gym- 4:15-6:30
Wednesday March 27th MHS gym- 4:15-6:30
Thursday March 28th- District Auditions - Tryout day- bring a sack dinner- meet at MHS at 4:15- go by bus to Boyd (unless a note by parent is given) tryouts begin at 6:00 pm and will be complete at approximately 7:30. Please have your guardians at Boyd High School there to pick you up by 7:30 pm.
If you love to dance and love to have fun, we hope to see you there.
What are the advantages of being a Marquette??
- The Marquettes perform at every pep rally that MHS has.
- The Marquettes have traditional games and events that include- Holliday parties, team building and Sapphire Ball
- The Marquettes travel and perform at different places like Hawaii, New York, Disney World on alternating years. We are hoping to travel somewhere awesome this upcoming year!
- The Marquettes create friendships that last forever.
FOR THE DANCING!!
- The Marquettes are constantly challenges with fun and relevant choreography.
- The Marquettes have won numerous awards for their abilities as a group at camp and competition.
FOR THE EXPERIENCE!!
- The Marquettes learn the value of teamwork and dedication.
- The Marquettes learn how to prioritize their time.
- The Marquettes help each other with challenges in and out of school.
Experience Being a Marquette
Parent(s) Meeting for Girls Interested in Trying Out
Meeting at MHS for the Parent(s) of all girls trying out for the dance team for 2013-2014.
- Thursday February 21, 2013 at 7:00 pm in the MHS library.
This is a very important time for you to learn more about the fun and responsibilities of being a part of the team.
Free Dance Clinics for Marquette Hopefuls
Free Dance Clinics
The McKinney High School Marquettes Dance/Drill Team is offering Free Dance Clinics to those girls interested in learning to dance and also wanting to explore potentially trying out for the 2013-2014 Team.
- February 12, Tuesday 3:00 – 5:00 pm MHS dance room (H130)
- February 14, Thursday 3:00 – 5:00 pm MHS dance room (H130)
Making the Team
Each new member announced will need to attend a required meeting with a parent or guardian at MHS in May TBD in the library. At this meeting meaurements are taken for uniforms, practice attire, and you pay for camp.
Dance to Your Hearts Content
Perform at Football Games Half-time Shows, Pep Rallies, Competition & Spring Show
The Fun Goes on Throughout the Year
Camps & Clinics
Marquette of th...
About the Marqu...
12/7/2013 2:55:45 AM