For any new people. The news postings are abbreviated unless you click on the 'more' text at the end of each message.
Letter from an unsaved friend
My friend, I stand in judgment now,
and feel that you're to blame somehow.
On earth I walked with you by day,
and never did you show me the way.
You knew the Savior in truth and glory.
But never did tell the story.
My knowledge then was very dim,
You could have led me safe to Him.
Though we lived together, here on Earth,
you never told me of the second birth.
And now I stand before eternal Hell,
because of Heaven and Glory you did not tell!
18. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith without thy works, and I will show thee my faith by my works.
19. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
21. Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Issac his son upon the altar?
22. Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
23. And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
24. Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
25. Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
26. For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.