Registration Center for New England Futsal League Coaches, Teams, Players & Officials
The registration protocol for the various New England Futsal Association leagues are not completely the same program to program. But in general terms all of our leagues are US Futsal sanctioned programs and follow the following basic protocol for complying with US Futsal Registration requirements.
Please follow these procedures.
1. Coaches should distribute all player registration forms to players and parents to completely fill out & return with their payment attached. Player registration forms can be downloaded and printed out from the link located at the top of the left hand column of this page.
2. Coaches should collect all completed player registration forms with payments.
3. With registration forms in hand, coaches need to register online directly with US Futsal. Click on the following link in order to do so.
4. Register your team name as it should appear in the league schedule. Click on the following link in order to do so.
TEAM ON-LINE REGISTRATION (Add a team)
5. Using the completed player registration forms, roster your player information as it will appear on your official league rosters. Click on the following link in order to do so.
US FUTSAL PLAYER ON-LINE REGISTRATION (Add players to a team)
6. Submit 2 original copies of the official USFF federation roster and the completed 2009 US Futsal Player Registration / Waiver forms, one per player and coach along with a fee payment(s) to the league registrar prior to the cutoff date.
Please note: The official USFF federation player pass cards and will only be used for teams wishing to participate in US Futsal sanctioned tournaments. In which case, digital player photos can easily be uploaded to player pass cards prior to printing them. In the absense of a digitial photo, please print out the blank pass card and glue a 1"x 1" player photo.
ADMINISTRATOR LOGIN (For league administrators only)