May 3-4, 2014
2 days of Buoy Racing
Come join us for two fun filled days of around the buoys Catamaran racing on the beautiful Rappahannock River. Private regatta site offers plenty of space for your vehicle, boat and camping gear. All catamarans 21' and under are welcome!
Friday May 2nd- The party begins upon your arrival!
Saturday May 3rd
9:00-10:00 AM - Registration
11:00 AM - Skippers Meeting
Noon - "White Shape" (Start)
6:30 PM - BBQ Dinner
Sunday May 4th
10:30 AM - "White Shape"
2:30 PM - Awards
Expected classes: Comprised of 4 or more boats/class.
Hobie 16- 1up
PRE-REGISISTRATION: If you would like to participate in this year's event you do not need to send $ prior to arrival. A quick email to me at: email@example.com indicating your interest and if you prefer a vegetarian meal will aid in planning this regatta. On-site registrations are welcome but will add $10 to registration fees.
Single handed cat- $40
Cats with Crew- $60
Non Sailors- Camping and Dinner- $25
Scott Duff III
1. Scott Duff - H16 1-up (XL)
2. Jay Duff - H16) (L)
3. Graham Gardner- H16 (XL,L,S,S,S)
4. Zach and Greg Grose -NACRA 5.7 (XXL/L + 1 extra meal)
5. Kevin and Sayer Davis - NACRA 5.2 (XL/XL)
6. Natalie and Oliver Ross - NACRA 5.7
7. Hans DeKoning - Hobie 21
8. Mark Williams - H16
9. Carter Paradis - H16 (XXL/L + 1 extra meal)
10. Greg Stillman/Robert Bridges - H16 (L,M)
11. Andrej Vlahcevic/Mathew Donelson H16 (L/M)
12. David Craven - H16
13. Matt Schroeder - H16 1-up (XL/L)
14. Rich Paradis H16