Thank you to all 3800 of you Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish peeps for coming out to the 2013 Halloween Party at Aloha Tower. We hope you had as much fun as we did and we look forward to seeing you at the next Crazy, Sexy event!! Don't forget to visit us on Facebook - Diamondhead Hui.
For questions and comments, send us a note at email@example.com
1) Everyone comes early, so be there at or before the 8:30pm start-time to avoid the line and parking issues. If arriving after 9pm, go straight to the alternative parking on back of ticket.
2) You must have a ticket and ID to get in, NO EXCEPTIONS!
3) Everyone comes in costume, dressing your group with a theme creates more social interaction/fun. Check out past party photos to get an idea of how people dressed up. Also remember the basic rule of "less is more". Looking at yourself in the mirror you may say that your costume goes a bit too far, but when you get to the party you will wish you took that one extra step.
4) Eat before you come, although we will have Papa John’s Pizza for sale with 100% of the money going to Make-a-Wish Hawaii.
5) Women, wear comfortable shoes, you are going to be walking and standing most of the night.
6) Have your official HUI party photo taken at our "M Red Carpet Photo Wall" located underneath the Aloha Tower, look for our official photographers walking about and "make a scene" for the video crew making our official "Ciroc Vodka" HD party video, and
7) please say hello to the HUI members at the party, we will be wearing leis.
Thank you for helping us support Make-a-Wish Hawaii! See you at the party!!
Click on the tabs above, "Halloween" or "Pearl" or "Apartm3nt", to view the pics from the different parties. When you are in the tabs, you can click on the first picture to view the entire album in "slideshow" view. Or you can browse and click on each picture to enlarge. Enjoy!!
Check out our photographers!
Elliot Takane: www.elliot-takane.com
Mark Luna: www.fotoaura.com