WABASH CO. MASTER GARDENER ASSOC. - wcmga
Master Gardeners promote the art, science and pleasure of gardening.
We meet last Tuesday of Odd months-usually at the Charley Creek Gardens.
See Events Calendar for current info.
Officers for 2013
Pres: Chris Cox
VP: Danna Walter
Co-Secty: Julie & Will Adams
Treas: Bob Bohn
Ext Ed ANR: Curt Campbell ==>firstname.lastname@example.org
WebMaster: Bob Bohn ==>email@example.com
Current 22 March 2013-----4244 hits
Most current Info ▼
- July activities to look forward to: Pizza Night at Hawkins Farm on 26 July; Tour FWA MG Gardens on 30 July-carpool 5pm.
- Next regular meeting topic: Show and Tell your favorite plant---and a plant swap. Also on the Agenda: Update White's Project; Herb Fest Plans; Bring your fav snacks. See you on 28 MAY @ Charley Creek.
WHITE'S INFO:: More info TBA. We have started planting!
- Only a few of you left, Please pay your $5 DUES
- Click here to see archived Minutes
- There is NO MG Intern classes in 2013!!!!
- Click here to see the Events Calendar.....
MG By Laws
5/24/2013 5:47:47 AM